Monday 27 June 2022

Guest DT Post for Lilli Rain Designs

 Hello, my friends!

Today I have some fun projects to share
as Guest Designer for Lilli Rain Designs!

Zowie has the most wonderful assortment of vintage digital kits! 

I had the pleasure of working with two of them.

First up, I used the Mon Cherie Collection.

Here's what I made:


This is the front...

...and this is the back.


This is the inside:


It's a fun little trifold folio!


These are all the wonderful goodies inside! 
I added one piece of kraft cardstock and some ribbon,
everything else is from the kit.



* * * * *

For my second project I made a vintage tag, using the Dainty Dahlings Collection:


I used a manila cardstock for my base. 
Then I just had fun layering everything on top of it.


I added an eyelet and ribbon through the top of the tag.

To finish everything off I added some touches of glitter glue to the flowers.




* * * * *

These projects were so much fun to make!
Check out Lilli Rain Designs.

I'm sure you'll be inspired by the fabulous products! :o)

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning images and work Nancy.
Faith x

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful projects Nancy, the kits are lovely but you have really brought them to life !
Susan M

Blog Archive