Friday 24 June 2022

Some New Fun!

Hello, my friends!

I finally have all my boxes unpacked into my new craft room.
Now it's just a matter of tweaking and organizing it.
That is never-ending fun for me! ;o)

Now it's time to get back to some fun Design Team projects, and sharing with you!
That leads me to my post today.

I'm  happy to share some fun news with you!



I am on the first Design Team of Printable Cuttable Creatables!
You can head over to the BLOG and meet the DT HERE!

I know that many of you enjoy seeing what I create using my Cricut machines!
So I'm excited to share some fun new cut files with you!

The shop has an incredible variety of SVG files, digital paper, clipart,
and so much more! 
There are also MANY free files for you to try before you buy!

I'll be back in July with my first project share!

In the meantime, here are all the links for you:

Printable Cuttable Creatables Shop

Printable Cuttable Creatables Blog

Printable Cuttable Creatables Facebook

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I saw your name on the PCCC newsletter, chuffed to see you on the Team Nancy, I look forward to seeing your fab work there.
Faith x

Blog Archive