Tuesday 19 July 2022

Floral Doily Card for Printable, Cuttable, Creatables!

 Hello, my friends!

Today I'm sharing a new project for Printable Cuttable Creatables!

 This was such a fun card to make!
I used two files from the PCC shop:



Here's my card:


Isn't that pretty? 
I cut the doily base out of the teal cardstock,
and then cut the lace layer from white cardstock
Both layers were then added to my circle card base.


I used the print/cut feature with this pretty floral wreath file.
I sized it to fit into the center of my doily card, 
and adhered it in place with foam tape.


I then used my Shimmer Marker on all the flowers to add some sparkle.

Finally, I added Nuvo Drops to some of the flowers. 


I think this is such a great combination of files!
It makes such a pretty card!
I know I'll be using them again and again!

* * * * *

Printable, Cuttable, Creatables Product Used:


Other Materials Used:
Cricut Explore Air Machine;
Recollections Cardstock;
Spectrum Noir Shimmer Marker;
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Simply White.

* * * * *
Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Printable Cuttable Creatables Shop

Printable Cuttable Creatables Blog

Printable Cuttable Creatables Facebook

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I agree a great combination of files Nancy, love the base card colour, it shows the rest off beautifully.

Blog Archive