Monday 26 September 2022

Thanks Bunches Card for Polka Dot Orchard

 Happy Monday, my friends!

It's time for another project share for Polka Dot Orchard!   
 "Where Friendship Meets Creativity"!

Today I am featuring a beautiful digital stamp set: 

Bloom With Joy

This lovely set includes the pretty floral image,
along with seven great sentiments.  

Here's my card:


These flowers are so pretty!
There are so many color options, and all of them would all be lovely!
I opted for some of my favorite shades of teal.


I then pulled out the darkest shade and matched it for my card base.


I also added a layer of Rinea Gold Glossy Foiled Paper,
which is a lovely contrast to the teal.

To finish everything off, I spattered it with some gold liquid ink.


This digital image makes such a pretty card!
With the variety of sentiments included,
it would be ideal for so many different occasions!

* * * * *

Polka Dot Orchard Stamps Used:

Bloom With Joy Digital Stamp Set 


Other Materials Used:
Spectrum Noir Markers;
Recollections Cardstock;
Rinea Gold Glossy Foiled Paper;
Gold Metallic Liquid Ink.

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back to share more digital stamp fun soon!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Polka Dot Orchard

Polka Dot Orchard Facebook

Polka Dot Orchard Instagram  

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is so lovely Nancy, love that you splattered some gold ink onto it. Love the matched outer layer card too.
Faith x

Blog Archive