Thursday 29 September 2022

Cuties Mini Mini for Kate Crafts

 Hello, my friends!

I'm excited to be sharing my first project
as a Creative Team member for Kate Crafts!

Kate has an Etsy shop where she sells the most beautiful junk journaling kits.
There are also lots of ephemera and documents in the shop.
There are so MANY fun ways to use these kits!

*Kate is also VERY generous with her freebie files!
Join her facebook group to get access to all of them!
(link below)

I've been busy working on several fun projects,
and today I'll share the first.

I have made a mini mini, featuring:

Cuties Journal Pages

and Cuties Ephemera.

It's just the sweetest little collection.
To make it a mini mini,
I simply printed two pages on each paper, 
so it measures 3 1/2" x 5".

Here it is:


Isn't that ballerina elephant adorable? 
I had to have her on my front cover!


I put the papers together alternating a top-loading pocket,
and a side-loading pocket. 
My photos will display the pull-outs for each page.


I just used some of the coordinating elements to decorate for each page.


Here I clipped in the pretty envelope that holds the journaling card.


I added punched tabs to each of the side pull-outs. 
The top-loading pockets house tags that have been decorated with ribbon.


So many sweet images and tucks!


Here's the last one! 


This was such a fun project to put together!
Lots of room for journaling and photos, even though it's mini! ;o)

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll have more fun from Kate Crafts very soon!

* * * * *

Here are all the links:

Kate Crafts Facebook Group

Kate Crafts Facebook Page

Kate Crafts Store on Etsy

2 comments:

KateCrafts said...

Such a beautiful journal, thank you very much for inspiration.
Kate

Louise Worsell said...

It is so cute, what a lovely little journal 💛

Blog Archive