Thursday 27 October 2022

Treat Bags for Printable Cuttable Creatables

   Hello, my friends!

It's time for a fun new project for Printable Cuttable Creatables!

Today I have two super cute treat bags.
I've used the  Halloween Treat Bag SVG Bundle.

The file includes five options, and I've made two.
Here they are:


Aren't they fun?
They measure 3" x 4" x 1 1/2".
Good space for treats, right?


These are so much fun to put together!
They cut easily from letter size paper.

I don't make scary things,
so I added the "pretty" with a ribbon and a flower! ;o)


The back side has a great flap that folds over the top.
The tab fits into the slot to hold it closed.


It's a great design, and would be fun to make with the kids. 
Wonderful idea for party favors! 

* * *

Printable Cuttable Creatable Products Used:

 Halloween Treat Bag SVG Bundle


Other Materials Used:
Cricut Explore Air Machine;
Recollections Cardstock;
Celebrate It Ribbon;
Mini Rose.

* * * * *

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Printable Cuttable Creatables Shop

Printable Cuttable Creatables Blog

Printable Cuttable Creatables Facebook 

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! What fun, these are just fabulous Nancy.
Faith x

Blog Archive