Tuesday 25 October 2022

Fall Themed Cards for Rach and Bella Crafts

Hello, my friends!

I'm back to share a new project for Rach & Bella Crafts!

This week I am sharing several cards that I made,
using the same Fall Friends Junk Journal Kit.

It's such a versatile collection and so fun to play with!

Here are my cards:


These images were all fussy cut from one of the journal pages.
I adhered them to the card base, and then added some crystal drops and a bow.

To the inside I added another fussy cut image,
along with one of the Give Thanks Ephemera Cards.


Now my second card:


Again, I fussy cut all the pretty images from one of the journal pages.
This time I added the Scripture card to the front.


You can see a peek of another fussy cut image on the inside of the card.

To finish this one off, I added some pretty dots of liquid pearls.


My final card:


Again, a fussy cut image from a journal page.

Here I added the Scripture card to the inside of the card.


To finish it off, I added some Nuvo Drops and a double looped bow.


Junk Journal Collections can be used in so many creative ways!
These kits are digital, and can be printed over and over.
I use them for cards, tags, art journaling...and of course, for making journals! :)

* * *

Rach&Bella Crafts Products Used:

Fall Friends Junk Journal Kit;




Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock;
WRMK Corner Chomper;
Nuvo Drops;
Liquid Pearls;
Offray Ribbon.

* * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project for Rach&Bella Crafts!

* * *

Here are all the links:

Rach&Bella Crafts Facebook Page

Rach and Bella Crafts Etsy Shop

Rach&Bella Crafts Instagram  

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Super makes and wonderful cutting, my pet hate is fussy cutting, and you have done it beautifully.
Faith x

Blog Archive