Monday 24 October 2022

The Arrival of Fall for Polka Dot Orchard

  Happy Monday, my friends!

Today I have a fun new project share for Polka Dot Orchard!   
 "Where Friendship Meets Creativity"!

 I'm having so much fun with these Autumn themed cards!
There are so many great sets available in the shop.

 This time I used:

The Arrival Of Fall

Here's my card:


This is another set with a great image,
and a couple of really wonderful sentiments!


It's so much fun to print, color, and layer into a card!


I did a little bit of sparkle to the leaves
but it was hard to get a good photo.


Isn't that sentiment wonderful?
It perfectly describes my world right now! :o)

* * * * *

Polka Dot Orchard Items Used:

 The Arrival Of Fall


Other Materials Used:
Spectrum Noir Markers;
Recollections Cardstock;
Various Stickles

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back to share more digital stamp fun soon!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Polka Dot Orchard

Polka Dot Orchard Facebook

Polka Dot Orchard Instagram  

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful and with a wonderful sentiment Nancy.
Faith x

Blog Archive