Thursday 20 October 2022

With Thanksgiving Tag Book for Rach and Bella Crafts

Hello, my friends!

It's time for a new project for Rach & Bella Crafts!

This week I am sharing a fun tag book,
created with fabulous printables from the shop.
I'm calling it my "With Thanksgiving" Tag Book, 
as you can see from my cover.
I also added the word "Joy" because I'm all about the JOY! :o)

Here is my tag book:


As I've mentioned before...we have recently celebrated our Thanksgiving here in Canada.
The US is going to be celebrating next month.
I always like to think of every day as Thanksgiving Day!
I believe that being grateful makes us joyful! 


The idea with this tag book is to make record of 
ALL that we have to be grateful for.
To the back side of each tag I have added a belly band.
Then I have inserted a journal card into each belly band.
I have also added a word, as a prompt for the gratitude list.


For example, here you can list several areas of beauty that you are thankful for:
the beautiful Fall foliage,
your beautiful friends,
or your own beautiful face.


Here, make a list of some things that you know to be true:
God loves you,
Winter follows Fall,
tomorrow is another day.


I think you get the idea! ;o)


So many lovely images on these tags!


The little tags have been included in between the big ones.
I added the final belly band/journal card on the inside of the back tag.

Then used this pretty tag for the back:


To finish things off, I added a binding ring to the top of the tags.
I tied several coordinating ribbons around the ring.
I also added some buttons to a bulb pin, and included it on the ring.


This would make a sweet gift, wouldn't it?
Or use it with your family at Thanksgiving,
and fill out all the pages together! 

* * *

Rach&Bella Crafts Products Used:

Fall Friends Junk Journal Kit  - for all the tags;



Give Thanks Ephemera Cards - for the title on the cover;

Floral Ledger Journal Cards - journaling card inserts;

Other Materials Used:
Walnut Stain Distress Ink;
Binding Ring;
Bulb Pin;
Mini Buttons;
Burlap and Lace Bits.
 

* * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project for Rach&Bella Crafts!

* * *

Here are all the links:

Rach&Bella Crafts Facebook Page

Rach and Bella Crafts Etsy Shop

Rach&Bella Crafts Instagram 

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Gosh, these are so beautiful Nancy.
Faith x

Blog Archive