Tuesday 1 November 2022

Nature's Notebook Junk Journal

 Hello, my friends!

This journal has been sitting it wait for a little while now.
I really felt it deserved a flip-through video
but I hadn't yet found the box that held my tripod.

Suddenly I found it...in a very unexpected place! lol
Then I had to find a spot in my craft room that would work.
This is the first video made in my new craft room and I hope to make many more.

So today I'm sharing my journal by video:



Just a few notes about this journal.

The beautiful digital collection I used is called Nature's Notebook.
It's from Paper Craftivity, and you can find it HERE.

I used scrapbook paper for the cover.
I stitched around it by machine, using a decorative stitch.
I also included the same decorative stitch on some fabric ruffles inside.

The burlap book closure wrap was made using my Bowdabra.
You can find that post HERE.

I added a strip of muslin to the inside of the spine.
The single signature is stitched in using a simple pamphlet stitch
and waxed thread.

* * *

I had so much fun putting this together!
Thanks for looking! :o)

* * *
Find more wonderful digital kits here:

Paper Craftivity Etsy Shop

No comments:

Blog Archive