Thursday 23 March 2023

Happy Easter with Printable Cuttable Creatables

      Hello, my friends!

It's time for another Easter project for Printable Cuttable Creatables!

This time I've used a wonderful SVG file to make a fun Home Decor item for Easter.
I have a cute stand that I use to display things like this,
and change them up for the season.
 
I have used:

Happy Easter Digital Paper Pack;

Woven Easter Basket SVG and Clipart;

and Scroll Banners SVG.

Here's my project:


Isn't that a sweet file?
It was so much fun to put together,
and there's nothing better than a pastel plaid background!


The basket file does include a lovely little bow to add to the basket handle.
However, when I saw the fabulous banner file I just had to use it!
There are SO MANY banner options included!
It was easy to pick one that fit perfectly on my project!


My finished project measures eight inches square.
The basket weave is so intricate and delicate but cut like a dream!

I used some alphabet stamps from my stash to add the "happy easter" to the banner.
Unfortunately, the capital letters I had were too big to fit. ;o)


This project will be lovely displayed in my stand for the Easter Season! 

* * *

Printable Cuttable Creatable Products Used:
Other Materials Used:
Cricut Explore Air Machine;
Recollections Cardstock;
American Crafts Cardstock;
Unknown Alphabet Stamps;
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

* * *

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Printable Cuttable Creatables Shop

Printable Cuttable Creatables Blog

Printable Cuttable Creatables Facebook     

No comments:

Blog Archive