Thursday 6 April 2023

Slimline Easter Card for Printable Cuttable Creatables

       Hello, my friends!

I'm back with another Easter Card for Printable Cuttable Creatables!

Today I'm sharing how I combined a sweet print/cut image,
along with a great cut file, to make a fun slimline card.

I have used:

 Girl Bunny Holding Easter Egg File;

and Happy Easter Title.
(Free File)

Here's the finished card:


Isn't that cute?

Here's how I did it:


I think this sweet bunny is adorable!
The collection includes an SVG file.
However, to cut it out in this size would be a little bit fiddly.
I sized it down to fit on the end of my slimline card front.
I then used the print/cut option.
Then I backed it with my card base.


I sized my title to fit on the other side of the card.
I then cut it out of these fun cardstock colors that worked well with the image.


I centered them in the space on my card, and adhered them in place.
Then all that was left was to add a bit of sparkle!


I filled in all the letters with Diamond Stickles...

and then went on to add some to parts of the image
 

There you have it!
A fun slimline Easter Card!


This was another really fun one to put together. 
A card doesn't need to be all cut out, or all printed.
Consider combining the two options to make a quick and easy card,
that looks a little bit more interesting!

I know that it's Good Friday tomorrow
but this card is simple enough that you still have time to make it!

I wish you all a Very Blessed Easter! 

* * *

Printable Cuttable Creatable Products Used:
Other Materials Used:
Cricut Explore Air Machine;
Recollections Cardstock;
Diamond Stickles. 

* * *

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Printable Cuttable Creatables Shop

Printable Cuttable Creatables Blog

Printable Cuttable Creatables Facebook     

1 comment:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute slimline! Happy Bunny day to you and yours 🐰

Blog Archive