Sunday 7 May 2023

Welcome Spring with Printable Cuttable Creatables

       Hello, my friends!

It's time for a new project share for Printable Cuttable Creatables!

I decided it was time to begin a Spring themed 8 x 8 album.
Today I am sharing the title page that I have created for that album,
using a combination of fun cut files from the shop.

I have used:

Welcome Spring Banner,
(free file)

Birds and Branches SVG Files,

and Pretty Bird House SVG File.


Here's my project:


I really had fun putting all these little cut bits together!
In real life my background paper is a light green.
For some reason it shows more turquoise in my photos,
and the bird and birdhouse are seeming to blend in.

Here's a closer look at the banner:


Here's a closer look at the bird on the branch, and the birdhouse:


Aren't all the little flowers adorable?
They add such a lovely dimension to the page.
Of course, I had to go in and add a little sparkle with the rhinestone centers. 


Individually, each of these files would make a great project.
However, they really work beautifully when all combined on the same page!



Printable Cuttable Creatable Products Used:
Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock;
Unknown Mini Rhinestones.

* * *

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Printable Cuttable Creatables Shop

Printable Cuttable Creatables Blog

Printable Cuttable Creatables Facebook     

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is Darling and beautiful Title page for your Spring Album Nancy.
Faith x

Blog Archive