Thursday 22 June 2023

Another Shaped Bee Card for Printable Cuttable Creatables

         Hello, my friends!

It's time for another fun project for Printable Cuttable Creatables!
Sadly, this will be my final post as a Design Team member.
I've made the tough decision to step down from the team.
I'd like to thank Kristin, and the rest of the DT, for all the fun!
It's been a fabulous year!

For my final project, I have created another shaped card.
If you missed my tutorial on how I make the shaped card base,
you can find it HERE.

Again, I have used:

Honey Bee SVG Collection 

Here's my card:


I began by making my shaped card base.
I then used the same shape to size another layer slightly smaller.
I then combined one of the papers from the collection with the shape.
This gave me the printed layer for the background.


The wreath element is so pretty!
I used the "print then cut" for that element. I inked all the edges and adhered it in place.
I curled the leaves and wings up, then added some glitter glue for some sparkle.
Although this is a flat piece, it has lots of dimension.


Here is the inside of the card:


I simply used the "print then cut" option with another fun element,
and adhered it in place.


This is such a fun collection to play with!
It includes a wonderful variety of papers and elements.
The creative possibilities are endless! :o)

* * *

Printable Cuttable Creatable Products Used:
Other Materials Used:
Cricut Explore Air Machine;
DCWV Textured Cardstock;
Glitter Glue - Brown and Clear;
Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
 
* * *

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Printable Cuttable Creatables Shop

Printable Cuttable Creatables Blog

Printable Cuttable Creatables Facebook     

1 comment:

R's Rue said...

So cute.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Blog Archive