Sunday 24 December 2023

Merry Christmas and Peace on Earth for Emerald Creek Craft Supplies

Merry Christmas, my friends!

This is my last project this year, and it's for Emerald Creek Craft Supplies
The message is perfect, and something we should all be praying for!
 

Here's my card:


As with my last "stained glass" card,
I began by heat embossing the image with black embossing powder.
I then coloured the image in with the wonderful Kaleidoscope Watercolours.


I fussy cut around the image, 
and then added Stickles to the star, and around the head of baby Jesus.

I then layered the image up, beginning with the Starstruck Rinea Foiled Paper.
I thought the little stars in the background worked beautifully with the image.
It also adds some lovely shimmer and shine.
Then a skinny layer of red, before mounting everything on a black card base.


It's a beautiful stamp design, with so many design options!

* * *

Emerald Creek Craft Supplies Used:

 Peace Large Cling Mount Stamp;

Quietfire Goth Black Modern Gilding Powder;

Kaleidoscope Watercolours:

Crushed Grapes;

Pomegranate Seeds,

Kananaskis Slate,

Swept Mustard.

Other Materials Used:
Mixed Media Paper;
DCWV Cardstock;
Rinea Starstruck Gold Foiled Paper;
Diamond Stickles.

* * *

Thank you for stopping by today!
I would like to wish you all the Merriest Christmas!

I pray that your 2024 will be filled with PEACE and JOY!

* * *

Here are all the links for you:

Emerald Creek Craft Supplies

Emerald Creek Facebook

Emerald Creek Instagram 

No comments:

Blog Archive