Thursday 21 December 2023

Pumpkin Season Tag for Emerald Creek Craft Supplies

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with another fun project for Emerald Creek Craft Supplies

There are only a few hours left in our Fall season,
so I thought I better hurry and share this one now.

It's really hard to believe that Winter begins later today here in Saskatchewan.
Our weather, and view out the window, are definitely more Fall then Winter!

Here's my tag:


My tag base is cut from matboard, and covered with a decorative paper.
The fence image was stamped onto the background.
The edges are all inked, and a piece of ribbon was threaded through the top.

The leaves and pumpkins were stamped with embossing ink,
and then heat embossed with the Gothic Black Gilding Powder.
The images were then coloured with the fabulous Kaleidoscope Watercolours.
I LOVE these watercolours! They are so rich and creamy!

I only had red, blue and yellow (links below),
so I had lots of fun mixing the colours into green and orange.
Once the images were dry, I adhered them in place with foam tape.


Finally, I added some adorable charms to a bulb pin,
and threaded it through the ribbon.


Emerald Creek Craft Supplies Used:

Powders:

Gothic Black Gilding Powder by Quietfire

Stamps:

Leaf Corner Cling Mount Stamp;

Not Wired Cling Mount Stamp;

Pumpkin Patch Cling Mount Stamp.

Kaleidoscope Watercolours:

Pomegranate Seeds;

Swept Mustard

Kananaskis Slate.

Charms:

Mini Acorn Charm;

Other Materials Used:
Matboard Tag Base;
Recollections Paper;
Offray Ribbon;
Black Soot Distress Ink;
Bulb Pin.

* * *

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll be back with another new project soon!

Emerald Creek Craft Supplies has such a great variety of fun products!
Head on over to the shop and check it out!

* * *

Here are all the links for you:

Emerald Creek Craft Supplies

Emerald Creek Facebook

Emerald Creek Instagram

No comments:

Blog Archive