Thursday 12 September 2024

U R Out of This World Card - Printable Cuttable Creatables

         Hello, my friends!

It's time for a new project share for Printable Cuttable Creatables!

Have you seen all the fabulous Space Themed files that have been added to the shop?
So many fun new listings!
I have combined three of them on my project today.  

I have used:

Out of this World Title SVG,

Spaceship Rocket SVG File,

and Planets SVG File.

Here's my project:


Isn't that Fun? 
Here's how I did it:

I began by making my background.
I've inked "galaxy" backgrounds before.
However, these cuts have so much color in them that I wanted something different.
This was so simple!
I cut a piece of black cardstock 5 1/2" square.
I used a fan brush, with white acrylic paint, and simply splattered the paper.
Then I set it aside to thoroughly dry.


Here are all the pieces I cut out:


The fun title cut includes a little rocket.
Since I was using a bigger rocket, I decided to leave that out.
I had an idea...so I cut 2 of the "OUT" and "WORLD".
From the second cut, I used only a "U" and an "R".
Now my title is "U R OUT OF THIS WORLD".


Then it was just a matter of gluing all the little bits together,
and adhering them in place on the background.
I then added it to a yellow card base.

I did curve the spaceship slightly, and adhered in place with foam tape.


Such a fun card to put together!
Head on over to the shop and check out all the space files!

Find them here:

ALL SPACE FILES

* * *

Use my code to get 15% off your purchase:


Printable Cuttable Creatables Products Used:
Other Materials Used:
Cricut Explore Air Machine;
Recollections Cardstock;
White Acrylic Paint.

* * *

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Printable Cuttable Creatables Shop

Printable Cuttable Creatables Blog

Printable Cuttable Creatables Facebook     

No comments:

Blog Archive