Wednesday 2 October 2024

Happy Thanksgiving Day with Dr. Digi's House of Stamps

 Hello, my friends!

I'm very happy to be sharing a project as Guest Design Team member for
Dr. Digi's House of Stamps!

If you're not familiar with Dr Digi's, it's an online shop that carries a wonderful - and fun -
assortment of digital images, papers, and sentiments. They also carry some fabulous cutting files!

I have used all four of those things to create my card;
 the digital pumpkin image,
the pumpkin background paper,
the Thanksgiving sentiment,
and the brick cut file.

Here it is: 


I created a 5 1/2" square card base, from white cardstock.
I then printed the background paper out, and cut that at 5 1/2" square,
adhering it to the front of my card base. 
I also sized the brick stencil at 5 1/2" square, and cut it from black cardstock.
I sized the pumpkin image to print one large and two smaller pumpkins.
I then coloured them and fussy cut them out.

I snipped out part of the brick cut, to show off more of the background paper,
and to open a spot for the sentiment.
The sentiment was circle die-cut, and then matted twice,
before adhering it in place with foam tape.
I backed the brick with a matching solid coloured cardstock.
Finally, I adhered the pumpkins in place;
the large one flat, and the two smaller with foam tape.


Thanksgiving is fast approaching here in Canada, and next month in the US.
So I thought it would be appropriate to create a Thanksgiving card.
Since all of the products I used are digital, and available right away,
you have lots of time to make one of your own! :o)

* * *

Dr.Digi's Files Used:

Pumpkin Image;

Pumpkin Polka Dots Backing Paper;

Thanksgiving Sentiment Sheet 01;

Old Bricks Stencil.

Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock:
WRMK Nesting Circle Dies;
Spectrum Noir Markers.

* * *

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll be back to share another fun project very soon!

* * *

Dr. Digi's Links:

Dr. Digi's House of Stamps Shop

Dr. Digi's House of Stamps Facebook

Dr. Digis House of Stamps Instagram

No comments:

Blog Archive