Saturday 23 July 2011

52 Week Scrapbook Challenge - Make a Page That Documents Your Daily Life

Hello my friends! I'm back to the rules for the challenge this week, so I have my usual 8 inch page to share with you. I'm afraid I have a very busy and full page with no photos! Yes...I had to get creative again! lol It's actually a fairly good depiction of an average weekday for me. My day starts very early with my "coffee" and laptop.  Now I'm sure we all agree the "computer" should be stamped all around the page...over and over...because I spend quite a bit of time online! lol However, I did only have 8 inches to work with! I do try to do a bit of "cleaning" before I get to my studio. I didn't have any paper-crafting stamps, but I still do a lot of sewing so I thought the vintage sewing machine would work for "create". I added the "calls" because I talk to my girls on the phone every day. I do "cook" supper for my husband every day, and then my evenings are reserved for him! Isn't that a "cute" little picture? lol These days when it's so lovely out we like to enjoy the yard. I had to add some birds because we have lots of them. As I was planning this page I realized that all these things started with "c" but I still had to add the "Smiles & Laughter" to the page because that's a huge part of my day. Also, I put the sun right in the center of the page because my days are filled with sunshine! God is good! :o)
Stamps: American Crafts, Fiskars,
Stampology, My Mind's Eye, Inkadinkado;
Brads and Cardstock from my stash.

8 comments:

Tfriday said...

This is so super cute... Love that sewing machines stamp. Love it. TFS.. Hugs

Mary said...

I'm lovin' it Nancy, I like how you used color on the page and the stamps are so cute. Well done, again. I have yet to make my page. After church tomorrow I'll work on it. TTYS

Leslie said...

Great page, Nancy! Love your stamped images. Do you have Nestabilities or did you use punches. Girl, you are so creative. I still think I need to trot myself right up to your house and spend a day with you as you create. Maybe two days :-)

Love you - Leslie

bless her heart said...

Love this layout Nancy! What a great example of thinking outside the camera & creating a layout without pictures! Nice job!
~ Stephanie
Creative Scrapbooking Divas Design Team

Jessica Buffa said...

Nancy, just wanted to stop by to give you some Awesome Snaps!!!! Great appeal on this one!
:O)
Jessica
Creative Scrapbooking Divas Design Team

Tracy said...

LOL Have you been spying on me? :-) This sounds so much like my day. The layout is wonderful even without photos cause its all about you! Hope you're having a great week my sweet friend!

gardenpinks said...

Yoohoo Nancy (waving hello!) So sorry I haven't been around much.
Love this page documenting your day, now if it had been my page that would have been easy - lots zzzzzzing :) I need to work more before I get fixed to this chair.
Love and hugs
Lynn xx

Jonia said...

This is just too cute! I love how you included so much on this wonderful page!

Blog Archive