Saturday 27 June 2015

{Glory Art} Scripture Challenge #8 - Intercessory Prayer

Hello, my friends!

Things have been a little bit quiet around here lately!
I have been VERY busy finishing some projects
...and preparing for my trip!
It's coming so fast now, and there's lots more to do! :o)

I have finally caught up on my Scripture Challenge tags.
I considered posting them all in one post but decided to spread them out instead. 

With this tag I have combined a couple of my DTs.
The lovely white floral sequins, aqua sequins, and white twirly stems all come from 
the Where Ideas Bloom Shop.
The sweet image is a Sushi Doll that I have used before.

Challenge #8 was Intercessory Prayer.
This is a prayer said on the behalf of someone else.
It truly is a JOY for me to pray for each and every one of you!



Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock, Carta Bella - Wildflower;
Image: Sushi Dolls - Pray Without Ceasing,
Spectrum Noir Markers;
Dies: Spellbinders Shapeabilities - Medallion Six;
Punch: EK Success - Arrow Border;
Dymo Label Buddy;
Ink: Distress Ink - Iced Spruce;
Flowers: My Stash;
Sequins & White Twirlies: Where Ideas Bloom.

* * * * *
Linking Up To:

{Glory Art} Scripture Challenge #8 - Intercessory Prayer
(You can read Patter's great devotional there)

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a beautiful day and I'll be back soon! :o)

7 comments:

Susan M said...

Your tag is beautiful Nancy ! The sushi image is lovely and love the blue colours. Those little twirlies are fabulous! Must get my page uploaded , it's been so long I hope I remember what to do ! Looking forward to your other tags !

Penny said...

Saw this on FB, Nancy, and thought it was fabulous! Love the design and sentiment! Your image is adorable, and I love your added design details! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Natalie said...

Your tag is so sweet!! Looking forward in seeing the others!!! God bless!

SCarol said...

Nancy,this is a gorgeous tag! I love this verse and it echoes my sentiments too. Thank you!

Jonia said...

Love this tag and the image is perfect! Beautiful Nancy!

Tracy said...

So wonderfully composed my friend. I can only imagine how excited you are about your trip. Wishing you God's blessings. Hugs!

Marilyn said...

This is lovely Nancy and that little gal looks like she was made for this tag and verse.
Now get packing!

Blog Archive