Wednesday 4 November 2015

Ephemera's Vintage Garden - Merry Melody - Project #2

Hello, my friends!

I have another project to share with you using the 
 "Merry Melody" kit from Ephemera's Vintage Garden
  You can find it HERE.
This is a beautiful Christmas kit!

My inspiration for this project came from a video I saw on youtube.
You can find it right HERE.
This is a really good Christmas gift idea!

Isn't this a pretty box?



Here's the back of the box:


Here's what you have when you take the lid off the box:


Cool, right?
Of course, you can't light the candle in the box 
...or you'll burn everything up! ;o)

I simply printed out some of the kit pages,
and then adjusted the box measurements accordingly.


Here's the lid:


Here's the inside of the lid:



One more photo of the finished candle box:




Head on over to Ephemera's Vintage Garden and look at all the fantastic printable kits available!
Consider picking up this wonderful Merry Melody Kit for your own use!
 This kit is even on sale until the end of the year - 50% off!
Oh, and don't forget to go to Debbie's blog HERE to sign up for her newsletter. 
Debbie is very generous with her gorgeous freebies! :o)


10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Nancy this is just gorgeous...love the whole concept.
I have had to open a new blogger as google plus messed with mine after I changed my background and all and I don't like the way the comments had to be made...the link to my new one is below and follow again to enter my candy.. Now I am getting robot thingies on everyone's blog where you have to match pictures up before you can publish a comment...can't win...xx
{ aNNie}

Susan M said...

Fabulous Nancy ! Gorgeous papers and a really great way to give a gift . Love the little handle on the top !

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

Just beautiful Nancy! I love the vintage images and the box design is clever! Is that one of those box cards made into an actual box? BTW I just love when I come to your page I am greeted with that beautiful sky and simply gorgeous sunflowers!

Unknown said...

Stunning! And such a great idea. I love the way you used the digis in this one, including the inside of the lid. So pretty. Thanks for sharing!

Shirley said...

Definitely one of a kind gift to receive. It's simply "elegant"! Thanks you Nancy.

Nancy said...

Hello, Shirley!
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!
I hope you come visit again sometime! :o)

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is lovely. I especially like the pull on the lid.

Jonia said...

Nancy this is fabulous. I just love it!

Penny said...

Wow, what a wonderful creation! Love the entire design, and it would make a fabulous gift! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Tracy said...

Love it! I like that it doesn't open all the way to the bottom. Bet that makes it more stable. Beautiful use of the papers Nancy. :-)

Blog Archive