Sunday 4 June 2017

Summertime Fun with Vera Lane Studios

Hello, my friends!

Today is a very happy posting day for me!
This is my first Guest Design post for Vera Lane Studios!


I've been a long time fan of these wonderful digi images,
so I'm really thrilled to be sharing weekly posts for the month of June. 
There's also a theme running for the month of June:
  "Summertime"

I have made three summertime themed ATCs.
One of the greatest benefits of digital images,
is that they can be resized to whatever you want. 
So I sized these all down to fit on the 2 1/2 X 3 1/2 ATC.
I printed then cut them with my Cricut Explore Air. 


These were so much fun to color, and to put together!


For this one I used the frame and girl from The Photographer set.
The "Explore" came from the I'm A Bird set.
I put it all together and added some rhinestones.


I just know that I would laugh if a bird landed on my head! ;o)
The image came from the Joyful set, 
the "Laugh" is also from the I'm A Bird set.
I added some ric rac trim and a flower.


This image came from the Apple set,
along with another word from the I'm A Bird set.
I added some sparkly fiber across the bottom, and a flower.


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Basic Grey - 
Color: Spectrum Noir Markers;
Ink: Distress Ink - Walnut Stain;
Chipboard: Graffix Medium Weight;
Punch: Recollections - Flower;
Tool: Cricut Explore Air;
Trims: My Stash;
Flowers: Prima;
Bling: Crafts - Rhinestones.

* * * * *
Vera Lane Studios Digi Images:




 




* * * * *
Aren't those fun sets?
I'll have more to share with you next week! 
See you then! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:



on facebook
This group is so warm and friendly!
It's a wonderful place to be inspired! :o)

11 comments:

Katie said...

These are so fun

Teresa said...

Great ATCs Nancy - thanks for being an awesome GDT :D :D

Carole J said...

Fabulous work, Nancy! Difficult to decide on a favourite - they're all super sweet! x

ColorMeHome said...

So cute! I especially love the camera girl since I have been playing with my camera lately!

Tracy said...

These quirky images sure are fun Nancy. I haven't made any ATC's in forever but they are really fun to create. Hugs!

Sonia said...

Wow Nancy, these are so adorable. Love all the images and the beautiful colours you have used!

Sonia xx

Mischelle said...

These are FABULOUS, Nancy! I LOVE everything you've done with them! I'm so glad I don't have to pick a favorite .... !!!

Linby said...

These are so much fun love how you used the digis.

Eekers said...

If I lived a bit closer, or alot closer, I would be stealing these. Sorry about that. ;)


Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm not familiar with these FABULOUS quirky images, you have done great work with each of them, just Wonderful.
Faith
x

Electra said...

I just love these, Nancy!!

Blog Archive