Wednesday 29 August 2018

Rinea - Hello Card with Joy Clair Stamps

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new Rinea project share, using Rinea Foiled Paper!
This is my second partnership post with Joy Clair Stamps!

Here is the card I made:


Today I am using the gorgeous Earth Tones Foiled Paper Variety Pack,
along with the wonderful Aztec Background Clear Stamps from Joy Clair.


I began with a piece of watercolor paper.
Using Versa-mark ink, I stamped a series of the stamps down the paper.
Then I heat embossed it with white embossing powder. 
Once cooled I sprinkled the piece with Color Bursts,
and spritzed it with lots of water, until I had the colors I wanted.
Once it was dry, I matted it with the Ebony/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper
and then one more layer of Ebony/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.
Then I mounted it onto a cream colored card base.



Finally, I die-cut a rectangle and added a die-cut "hello",
and adhered it in place on the card front.


Here's one final look at the finished card:


* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:



3 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the background.xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! What a wonderful result, a Fabulous creation
Faith
x

Maria Pilar said...

Love so much this card. The design with the stamps and the colours you choosed are beautiful
Hugs

Blog Archive