Tuesday 11 September 2018

Clear Scraps - Vintage/Heritage Mini Album

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new project share for Clear Scraps!

I've been on a bit of a heritage quest this Summer.
After attending several family reunions, 
and taking a little road trip,
family ancestry has been on my mind.

All of that led into the creating of this lovely little mini album.
This is the Chipboard 5 x 7 Reg Album.
It comes with four chipboard pages.
This is my favorite kind of album to have on hand.
It can be used for anything at all!
I dressed mine up just a little bit by adding a clear acrylic cover.
I did this by simply cutting a 5 x 7 piece from a 12 x 12 Acrylic Sheet.
An acrylic cover is so much fun to decorate!

Here's my album:

It's always fun to play with both sides of the acrylic,
and to consider what to show behind it.


I didn't have photos of my ancestors printed out and ready to use.
I came across this page of vintage images printed out from my Gecko Galz days.
It worked beautifully with this collection. 
The quotes and tags are perfect for a Heritage type album.


With some simple matting, and the addition of a few embellishments, 
these photos are beautifully displayed on these pages.


An album like this would make a lovely gift, wouldn't it?
Perfect for a special birthday or anniversary!


This is the back cover. 
Usually I add ribbons to my rings.
Plain rings seemed better suited to this album.


Other Materials Used:
  Colorbok - Vintage Rose Collection;
Vintage Photo Distress Ink;
Cheery Lynn Designs Die;
Gecko Galz -Vintage Beauties Collage Sheet; 
Crafts Pearls.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope this gave you some ideas for creating your own album!
I'll be back with another project share next week! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:

3 comments:

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous Album,love all the vintage photo's.xxx

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Stunning album x

Jackie T said...

Wow this is absolutely amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Blog Archive