Monday 10 September 2018

Swedish House Crafts - Congrats Card

Hello, my friends

As promised, I'm back today with another card share for Swedish House Crafts!

  Today I'm featuring another of the Roxstamps word dies.
 This time it's the "Congrats" die. 
These dies are so lovely and they cut beautifully too! 


 The papers are all from the beautiful Pion Design - To My Valentine Collection. 


I tied a pretty triple-looped bow, and added some lovely red paper flowers. 
I added a touch of Diamond Stickles to the flowers for a bit of sparkle.


Here's a closer look at the lovely die-cut word. 
I also added some Stickles to the flowers on the pretty printed roses. 


Here's one final look at the finished card: 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
I'll see you again soon with another fun project!

* * * * * 
Links to products I used:


Don't forget about the fabulous 50% off sale still going on!
 Things are selling very fast! 
Everything will ship as soon as Suha is back after the 16th of September! 
Have fun! :o)





6 comments:

Doreen said...

A beautifully designed card.xxx

Donna Phelan said...

So pretty! Great ribbon and bow! Love all of the red, it POPS! The lace is gorgeous too!

Maria Pilar said...

So pretty. Love the design of your card. Hugs

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Beautiful card x

Jackie T said...

Gorgeous. Hugs Jackie xxx

Katie said...

Stunning card

Blog Archive