Thursday 13 September 2018

My Scrap Chick - Some Pretty Tulips For You!

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new DT post for My Scrap Chick!

Today I am sharing the Tulips A2 Card.

It's such a pretty file!
The oval is open for any sentiment to be added.



There are multiple layers of leaves and stems,
which adds some extra dimension.
I adhered both the tulips and the oval with foam tape.


Finally, I added some white dots to the tulips for highlights.


It's a really fun one to put together! 
I think it would be a really fun one to receive too! :o)


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Prima - Melody;
Stamp: CTMH - For Every Occasion;
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black;
Marker: Sharpie - White Paint.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you'll head over to the shop and give it a try! 
Have you signed up for the My Scrap Chick newsletters yet?
Don't forget to do that!
You really don't want to miss out on any of the great freebies! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:




5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous, love the tulips.xxx

Katie said...

Stunning card

Tracy said...

It's amazing what the addition of a few white dots can do. Love the look!

Maria Pilar said...

ooh, love these tulips. Beautiful card

Valerie said...

Just love your card and pretty pink tulips, so cheerful.

Blog Archive