Thursday 4 October 2018

Clear Scraps - October Kit Club - Thankful Banner

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new project share for Clear Scraps!
This month I've had the pleasure of working with the fabulous 
October Q Kit,
which you can find in the shop HERE.

Here are the details:


Isn't it fantastic?
I had so much fun creating projects with this kit!
I'll be sharing some of them with you here.
You can see much more at the Kit Club Blog HERE.

* * * * *
For my first project share, I want to show you one of the banners I created.

To make this banner I used two of the wood banner pieces, 
along with one of the wood pumpkin shapes from the pumpkin shaker album.

I covered the wood pieces with the Carta Bella Fall Break Collection papers.
Then I inked all the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.


The paper covered the pre-punched wholes in the pumpkin shape.
I punched new holes in the papered pumpkin using my crop-o-dile.
I used an assortment of matching 1/8" ribbons to tie all my pieces together,
and to create hangers.


Finally, I added an assortment of stickers from the sticker sheet
to the front of each banner piece.
It's such a fun Fall project to make!


Other Materials Used:
Ink: Distress Ink - Walnut Stain;
Ribbon: Offray 1/8";
Punch: WRMK - Crop-o-dile;
Adhesive: Scotch Glue Stick. 

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back with another Kit Club project very soon! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:

4 comments:

Katie said...

Gorgeous banner and love the Autumn colours

Bernadet said...

This looks good Nancy!

Doreen said...

This is just fabulous.xxx

Maria Pilar said...

Just beautiful this banner, Nancy! Love love it!!!!!

Blog Archive