Tuesday 26 February 2019

Clear Scraps - Mason Jar Pallet Home Decor

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new project share for Clear Scraps!

This is another fun new product project, using:

Mason Jar DIY Pallet Shape,
and the
Create XL Script Wood Word.

I had lots of fun with paint on this project.
I also took process photos but they somehow got deleted!
I can't find them anywhere!

Here's the finished project:


I began by painting the entire piece with brown acrylic paint.
When it was dry, I coated it with crackle medium.
When that was dry, I painted the top with black paint,
and the bottom with buttercream paint.
It's so fun to watch the crackle happen! :o)


I inked the "Create" with Faded Jeans Distress Ink.
When it was dry, I glued it in place.
Finally, I tied a ribbon around the top of the jar,
and added an extra double-loop bow!


Other Materials Used:
Acrylic Paint: Black, Brown, Buttercream;
Crackle Medium;
Ink: Distress Ink - Faded Jeans;
Ribbon: Offray.

Clear Scraps Products Used:


Create XL Script Wood Word

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back with another project share very soon! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the crackle effect on this SUPER DUPER project Nancy.
Faith
x

Katie said...

This is stunning

Blog Archive