Tuesday 26 February 2019

Arnold Grummer - Handmade Paper Celebration Card

Hello, my friends!

 I have a new project to share with you for Arnold Grummer.

Today I'm using more handmade paper from my blizzard day stash!


Materials Used:

Blender;
Packing Paper;
Red Crinkle Basket Filler;
Red Cardstock;
Ribbon: Offray - Red Satin;
Alphabet Dies: Little B - Block Out.

How I did it:

During a recent marathon day of paper-making, 
I made some plain pages using the packing paper that came in a parcel. 
I then experimented with adding some crinkled strips of basket filler. 
With one page I cut the filler up, 
and with one page I kept the filler in the original long pieces. 
Here are what all three pages look like:


Here's a photo of the red crinkled strips, 
so that you know just what I'm talking about:



To see exactly how I put my card together,
please go HERE,
to the Arnold Grummer blog.


Isn't it fun how some crinkly bits can turn plain packing paper
 into a piece of party infested handmade paper? 
I think it's wonderful fun!

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'm really looking forward to sharing more handmade paper projects with you 
in the months ahead!
It's so much FUN!

Oh, you'll want to check out the resource page over at the website. 
You can watch Arnold Grummer himself demonstrate how to make paper! 

* * * * *
Here are all the links:




2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! GREAT job on the paper and the card, love the texture you achieved.
Faith
x

Katie said...

Beautiful card

Blog Archive