Thursday 28 February 2019

Rinea Tutorial - Spring Flowers Gift Box and Card

Hello, my friends!

Today I have a fun tutorial for Rinea.

I'm going to show you how to make this fun gift box and card,
using these fabulous foiled papers!



Again, we're partnering with Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps!
So I have also used some of their fabulous stamps in my project!

I'm using the "Pastels" collection for this project.
I think this is one of my very favorite Variety Packs from Rinea!
The color combination is just gorgeous!

Other materials used:



  1. I began by using the box file from the Cricut Cartridge, and cutting it out of the Turquoise/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.


2. Then it was time for all the stamping. I stamped the flower on the box cut, using the Gothic Purple ink. Then using the Jet Black ink, I stamped flowers on the Starstruck Lavender, and the Glossy Lavender Foiled Papers. I stamped the flower centers on the Starstruck Jade Foiled Paper, as well as some leaves. Then I stamped a number of leaves on the Glossy Jade Foiled Paper. Finally, I stamped the sentiment on the Glossy Lavender Paper, and on some white cardstock. 


3. Next, I fussy cut out all the flowers, leaves, and flower centers. 

4. Assemble the box. Little bits of the glossy gold back will show.


5. Layer the Jade flower centers on the Lavender flowers with foam tape.
6. Position some glossy Jade leaves on the back of the flowers. 
7. Adhere the flowers in place on the box with foam tape.
8. Curl up the flower petals and the leaves, to add some dimension. 



9. Here's a close-up of the flowers.


10. I cut a 3 1/4" square of Turquoise Glossy Foiled paper, and adhered it to the card base. 
11. I assembled one more flower and adhered it in place on the card with foam tape.
12. I trimmed down the sentiment stamped on the cardstock, and adhered it in place at the bottom of the card. 


13. Fill the box with a yummy treat or gift, and present it to someone special! 



I just love working with these foiled papers.
I think they make an ordinary project look extraordinary! :o)

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back again next month with some new Rinea inspiration!

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:



3 comments:

Katie said...

This is stunning and those colours go well together

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SUPER projects, love the stamping on the Rinea, such a lovely colour combo and shaped flowers.
Faith
x

Tracy said...

LOL We're visiting at the same time. I'm just admiring those papers. How cool are they. The colors are beautiful. I'm so ready for spring. Things are slowly greening up. I can't wait! Doctor WAS helpful. Got a shot and some meds yesterday and already feel better. Love you dear friend!

Blog Archive