Friday 1 March 2019

The Cherry On Top - Owl in a Frame?

Hello, my friends!

I've got some fun new projects to share for The Cherry On Top Designs.

Again, I'm using the Au Naturel Digital Scrapbooking Kit,
and you can find it right HERE.

This kit is just full of fabulous fun!
So many wonderful papers and elements to play with.
As with all of these digital kits,
its perfect for your digital scrapbooking.
However, these kits are great for using the print and cut features 
on your cutting machines.
Then the creative possibilities are endless! 

I've created another fun card.
Isn't this fun?
It's so hard to believe it's all just paper!



The background paper has such a wonderful texture in the print.
The frame looks like it's popped up and full of dimension,
yet it's been adhered flat to the page.


I used the print/cut feature on my Cricut Explore Air.
It cut out all the details of this fabulous owl charm.
I added a piece of black cardstock behind it, 
so the busy paper didn't show through.


I curled the body slightly with my fingers
before adhering it to the card with foam tape.
I added black liquid pearls for his eyes.


This owl charm looks like it could be put on a chain,
and hung around a neck! lol 
So cool!


* * * * *
I hope you enjoyed seeing this fun card!
I'll be back again soon with another fun project using this kit!
In the meantime, check out The Cherry On Top!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:



4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AMAZING result Nancy, I love the digital effects and then to print and cut the owl it's fabulous, looks like a metal charm. Great work.
Faith
x

Katie said...

This is stunning

Anne Temple said...

Stunning card! I never would have guessed the owl was paper. WOW

Jana Forrest said...

Nancy just wanted to say this is amazing. Very well done. Reading how you accomplished is very insightful. Will have to try it soon. Big Hugs!!!

Blog Archive