Tuesday 5 March 2019

Taylormadecards4u March Release - Vintage Garden

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to the March Release for Taylormadecards4u!
Monica makes fabulous vintage digital images, 
and wonderful passport kits.
These kits are so versatile:
cards, tags, passports, etc.
There are so many fun creative possibilities!

Today is the release of the. 
It's another great kit!

This time I created a little mini insert:



A little mini album insert is a little album
that can be inserted into a mini album! lol 
It can be a little mini album all by itself...if that's what you want!
I made it to insert into my Queen Bee mini album that I made a while ago. 



When i first put it together, 
I couldn't get it to stay folded together nice and flat.
So I put it under a heavy weight.


It worked so well
that I couldn't get it to lay flat for any photos! lol



I used black cardstock pages, 
and just had lots of fun adding the paper and elements.


I made some corner pockets to hold some extra cards.


The two interior pages were cut slightly smaller then the cover.


It's such a pretty collection!


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock;
Unknown Twine.

Here's the promo sheet:



Head on over to Monica's blog HERE
to see what everyone has created with this Kit!

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping in today!
EnJOY the rest of your week!
I'll see you back here very soon! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:


4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautiful project Nancy, a joy to use too I suspect.
Faith
x

Wendy Bellino said...

I love your mini signature Nancy! What a great idea to make it a stand alone album.

Monica taylor said...

Great project Nancy.

Alina Florea said...

This is outstanding! Looveeee how you used the kit. :)

Blog Archive