Wednesday 6 March 2019

The Robin's Nest - March Calendar Page

Hello, my friends!
I'm back today with a new project sneak for The Robin's Nest.
You'll have to head over to the blog to see all the details, HERE.

I've created my March Calendar page,
and decorated it with fun products from the Robin's Nest:


  Here's what I used on my project:

Island Blossom Dew Drops

River Bed Tear Drops

Baby Tear Drops

Sunkissed Tear Drops

Fall Gems Diamond Dew Drops

Black/White/Silver Dew Drops

Butterflies Dew Drops

Dew Dew Glue

Other Materials Used:
Simple Stories - Fresh Air Digital 
Maya Road 2019 Calendar Printable
Distress Ink - Iced Spruce 

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back with another sneak in a couple of weeks!

* * * * *


Here are all the links for you:




1 comment:

Eekers said...

Love this! Literally the most fabulous "springy" calendar page I've seen. I'm glad you are still making them, I was worried you'd stopped in 2019 and may never know what day it is again ;) Also, dew drops are gorgeous, I hope I can spot some in the UK for sale. xxx

Blog Archive