Thursday 7 March 2019

Sparkle N Sprinkle - New Lil Leprechaun from the March Release

Happy Friday, my friends!

It's time for a new post for Sparkle N Sprinkle!
Today I'm sharing from the March Release.

 Products Used from Sparkle N Sprinkle:

Stamps:

Glitters:

Adhesives:

Embellishments:




I began by running a swipe of glue around the outside of a piece kraft cardstock.
I added the Gold Gilding Flakes to the tacky adhesive,
and burnished it well.
I then mounted the kraft cardstock onto a green card base.


I used the pre-colored digi image of the Lil Leprechaun,
and two of the four-leaf clover.
I used the print/cut feature on my Cricut Explore Air to cut them out.


Using the Glue Pen, I applied adhesive to the buckle and buttons of the Leprechaun, 
the gold coins in the pot, and all around the sentiment. 
Once it was tacky, I applied the Gold Gilding Flakes,
and burnished it very well.


Here's a closer look at all the wonderful gold shimmer:


I added the sentiment in place using foam tape.
Then I added one of the clover to the corner.


I curled the pot with my fingers to add some dimension.
Then I added it to the card front with foam tape.
I tucked another clover underneath it.
Finally, I added Bottle Green Crystal Drops
to the center of each clover.


I hope you like my Lil Leprechaun card,
and that you're inspired to make one of your own!

I'll be back next week with another Sparkle N Sprinkle project!
In the meantime, head over to the store and check it out!
You can take my code with you...it's: NancyDT10

* * * * *
However, before you go...there's more news!
SNS has a Challenge Blog with a monthly challenge.
The challenge is always Anything Goes IF you include
loose glitter, embossing powder and/or flocking!
OR you can use an SNS Stamp - digital or rubber!

Wait...there's more! lol

SNS also has a very active Monthly Creative Challenge on Facebook!
There are lots of other fun events going on too!
I look forward to sharing them with you! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links:





2 comments:

Katie said...

Fab card

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful images and card Nancy.
Faith
x

Blog Archive