Thursday 21 February 2019

My Scrap Chick - Filagree Heart Card

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new DT post for My Scrap Chick!

Today I am sharing the beautiful Filagree Heart Duo file!
This cut file comes with two frame options.

I've used it to create this pretty card:



I've used the cut that included the pretty leaf flourish,
and the scallop heart backing.


For my card base, 
I enlarged the scalloped heart shape.
I duplicated it and welded the reverse shape at the top
 to create a tent-fold heart shaped card.


Finally, I added some white crystal drops to finish it off.


Other Materials Used:
Papers: K & Company - Julianne;
Bling: Nuvo Crystal Drops - Simply White.

My Scrap Chick Products Used:


Filagree Heart Duo: click to enlarge

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you'll head over to the shop and give it a try! 
Have you signed up for the My Scrap Chick newsletters yet?
Don't forget to do that!
You really don't want to miss out on any of the great freebies! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:




4 comments:

Valerie said...

You make everything so pretty!! Love this.

Unknown said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! lived that you made the heart in a color other than red :-)

Christi said...

Nancy, This is absolutely beautiful! Love the color! Your work always astounds me how gorgeous it is! Thank you for sharing your talents with us! Blessings, Christi

Tracy Rushton said...

Lovely Card. Gets me excited for St. Paddys!

Blog Archive