Tuesday 12 March 2019

Clear Scraps - Welcome Sign

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new project share for Clear Scraps!

This is another fun home decor piece using 
more of the wonderful new products!
I've used:

Welcome XL Script Wood Word, and

Rectangle Medium DIY Pallet Shape


I began by painting the wood pallet with a dark green glaze.
Then I set it aside to dry.


I painted the "Welcome" with the fabulous gilding polish 
that came in a previous Clear Scraps Kit Club Kit.


I glued the dry word in place on the dry pallet.
Finally, I edged around the green pallet with some of the gilding polish.


Other Materials Used:
Plaid Glaze - Deep Woods Green;
Creative Expressions - Gold Treasure Gilding Polish.

Clear Scraps Products Used:

Welcome XL Script Wood Word

Rectangle Medium DIY Pallet Shape

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back with another project share next week! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A wonderful Welcome sign, I like the green and gold finish.
Faith
x

Blog Archive