Tuesday 12 March 2019

Arnold Grummer - Handmade Paper Card

Hello, my friends!

 I have a new project to share with you for Arnold Grummer.
You'll find a full tutorial over at the the blog HERE.

Here is the card I made:

  I'm using more handmade paper from my blizzard day stash!
Can you guess what I used to make my paper this time?


The theme of my card kind of gave it away, didn't it? 
This paper is made from sewing patterns!
This tissue made such a great paper.

It took the stamping so well. 
You can see the nice crisp image:


The flower punched from pattern tissue, was found in my stash.
It's the perfect match!
So I had to add it to the card, along with some punched leaves.


Materials Used:

Blender;
Sewing Pattern Tissue;
Black Cardstock;
Sewing Themed Stamps from Stampin' Up and Close to My Heart;
Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink;
Piercing Tool and Mat;
Sewing Needle;
DMC - Black Embroidery Floss;
Small Piece of Black Ribbon.

Again, you'll find my tutorial HERE.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'm really looking forward to sharing more handmade paper projects with you 
in the months ahead!
It's so much FUN!

Oh, you'll want to check out the resource page over at the website. 
You can watch Arnold Grummer himself demonstrate how to make paper! 

* * * * *
Here are all the links:




3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this great card Nancy.
Faith
x

Eekers said...

Wow, doesn't the pattern tissue make an amazing flower???!!! It's so weird, I destashed someone a book the other day and she gave me back some things that were in it, one of which was a paper pattern from the fifties I think! So odd that they should appear in my life twice in one week! It must be a sign, but unfortunately not a sign that I am secretly an amazing seamstress.... that is never going to be true! lol. This is a beautiful card, I really love the feel of it. <3~

Katie said...

Stunning card

Blog Archive