Thursday 14 March 2019

Sparkle N Sprinkle - Lil Garden Cottage Card

Happy Friday, my friends!

If it's Friday, then it's a new share for Sparkle N Sprinkle!

 This week I'm focusing on the New Lil Garden Cottage Stamp Set.

Here's my card:


Products Used from Sparkle N Sprinkle:

Stamps:

Embossing Powders:

Ink:

Adhesives:

Tools/Dies:


Here's how I did it:
1. I began by stamping my Lil Garden Cottage image onto kraft cardstock, using embossing ink. I sprinkled on the Fiery Brown embossing powder, and heat set it. It doesn't show up that dark on the kraft but it will by the time we're finished with it. I used my pencils to color the image in, and then fussy cut it out. 

2. I cut an A2 size, tent fold card base from sky blue cardstock. I cut a 5 1/2"x 3" strip of brown cardstock, and ran it through a wood grain embossing folder. Then I cut some strips of green cardstock 4 1/4" wide.


3. With those pieces, I put my little scene together. First, I cut a curve in the brown wood grain piece, and adhered it in place along the left side of the card front. Then I used a grass border punch along the green cardstock strips, and adhered them in place along the bottom of the card. I nestled the Lil Garden Cottage in among the grass and leaning against the tree. I used foam tape to give it some extra dimension.


4. I stamped several of the little mushrooms and the snail, colored them, and fussy cut them out. Then I adhered them in place in the grass.


5. Finally, I stamped the "Imagine..." sentiment on the card base.


Isn't that embossing fabulous?
Here are a couple more photos:



Isn't the Lil Garden Cottage fun?
Who do you imagine might live in there...

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back next week with another Sparkle N Sprinkle project!
In the meantime, head over to the store and check it out!
You can take my code with you...it's: NancyDT10

* * * * *
However, before you go...there's more news!
SNS has a Challenge Blog with a monthly challenge.
The challenge is always Anything Goes IF you include
loose glitter, embossing powder and/or flocking!
OR you can use an SNS Stamp - digital or rubber!

Wait...there's more! lol

SNS also has a very active Monthly Creative Challenge on Facebook!
There are lots of other fun events going on too!
I look forward to sharing them with you! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links:




2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A wonderful image, a super card Nancy.
Faith x

Katie said...

Beautiful card

Blog Archive