Saturday 20 April 2019

ScraPerfect - The Best Cleaner Ever!

Happy Saturday, my friends!

Today I'm happy to be sharing another post for ScraPerfect!  

I'm going to keep this post short and sweet!
I know that you're all busy with your Easter celebrations,
and overloaded on chocolates and other goodies.
I appreciate you popping in for a peek!




Today I'm sharing my first experience with the Best Cleaner Ever!
Well, I should clarify that statement. 
My handy assistant (aka - my husband) used the product.
Due to health issues, I don't typically use cleaners!
(That's my story...and I'm sticking to it!)
My trusty assistant steps in whenever a cleaner is required.
When I was telling him what arrived in my ScraPerfect DT kit,
I didn't think he was even listening.
A few days later, he asked me where that cleaner stuff was? lol
Quite some time ago, he had taken a pair of my pliers from my craft room.
He had been using them for several things, and the rubber handles had become quite sticky.
You know how that plastic can get...yucky!
He had tried un-stickying (yes, it's a word) it with rubbing alcohol, 
and some other special cleaner he has.
Nothing was working.
He said I couldn't take photos of him doing the job though! lol


He simply sprayed the Best Cleaner Ever directly on the handles.
Then he used a cloth to wipe it off. 
There was one spot that needed a second treatment. 
He was very happy with the results.
I was also happy to have my pliers back unstickied!

He did say that there was only a very slight odor.
I was happy to hear that, 
and it means that I can safely use this cleaner myself. 
However, why would I when I have such a trusty assistant? lol
I've already found a couple more projects for him to work on
using this great product. 
Here are some close-up photos of the bottle:



Sounds like the Best Cleaner Ever should be in
every home and garage everywhere! :o)

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Now enjoy your celebrations and Easter Dinner:
visit with your family, enjoy a walk, or have that nap!
I'll see you again soon!

* * * * *


* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:



2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great excuse LOL. Sounds a good product. I wonder if we can get it in the UK?
Faith x

Katie said...

I need to try this stuff on my craft mat

Blog Archive