Thursday 18 April 2019

Sparkle N Sprinkle - Where Flowers Bloom Card

Happy Friday, my friends!

Since it's Friday, it's a new post for Sparkle N Sprinkle!
This week I'm featuring another new set from the April Release.
It's a gorgeous flower set called Botanical Ruffled Peony!

Here's my card:




Products Used from Sparkle N Sprinkle:

Stamps:



Embossing Powders:



Ink:



Adhesives:


Embellishments:


Tools/Dies:


Other Products:

Celebrate It Ribbon, Foam Tape.

Here's what I did:


1. I began by heat embossing the Peony and the sentiment, 
on a piece of 5" white cardstock, using the Ebb Tide embossing powder.


2. Then I went on to stamp the Peony on another piece of white cardstock, using the VersaFine Clair, Charming Pink Ink. I was only concerned with the flower itself.
3. I immediately sprinkled the stamped image with the clear embossing powder, and heat set it.
4. Then I fussy cut around the flower.
5. I then adhered the fussy cut flower into place, on top of the green embossed image, using foam tape.


6. I made a 5 1/2" side-fold card base from white cardstock.
7. I added a 5 1/4" pink cardstock mat to the front of it.
8. I adhered the card front in place.


9. I added a number of Party Pink Crystal Drops to the card front.
10. Finally, I added a sheer pink ribbon bow to the stem of the flower.


The Ebb Tide embossing powder is so lovely!
Look at all the beautiful colors in it!


One last photo that displays all the pretty shine!


I'll be back next week with another Sparkle N Sprinkle project!
In the meantime, head over to the store and check it out!
You can take my code with you...it's: NancyDT10
With that you can get 10% off your purchase! :o)
* * * * *
However, before you go...there's more news!
SNS has a Challenge Blog with a monthly challenge.
The challenge is always Anything Goes IF you include
loose glitter, embossing powder and/or flocking!
OR you can use an SNS Stamp - digital or rubber!

Wait...there's more! lol

SNS also has a very active Monthly Creative Challenge on Facebook!
There are lots of other fun events going on too!
I look forward to sharing them with you! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links:




1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful card Nancy, love the colour combo, so pretty.
Faith x

Blog Archive