Wednesday 17 April 2019

The Robin's Nest - Easter Cards

Hello, my friends!
I'm back today with a new project sneak for The Robin's Nest.
You'll have to head over to the blog to see all the details.
You'll find it HERE.








Other Materials Used:
Cardstock - Recollections;
Stickles: Star Dust;
Ranger Glossy Accents;
Digital Images - Gecko Galz.

Robin's Nest Products Used:


Fresh Mowed Grass Dew Drops

Sunflower Dew Drops

Black/White/Silver Dew Drops

Black/White/Silver Dew Drops


* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back with another sneak in a couple of weeks!

* * * * *


Here are all the links for you:




1 comment:

Eekers said...

Gosh you know how to sell me dew drops ;) I'm going to have to look out for them in the UK! I love the egg card, it's kinda Fabergé! Lovely easter cards! I made mine with otters holding easter eggs, completely traditional, lol.
Annabelx

Blog Archive