Tuesday 21 May 2019

Arnold Grummer - Handmade Paper Happy Birthday Card

Hello, my friends!

Happy Wednesday to you! 
I'm back with a fun new handmade paper project for Arnold Grummer!
I'm also up on the Arnold Grummer Blog today!

I'm using what might be the last of the pretty mauve paper from my blizzard day stash!
You can read the post about making this paper HERE.

This is the Happy Birthday gift card and envelope I have for you today:


Supplies Used:




(Generously provided by Stampendous)

Ink: Stampin Up - Rich Razzleberry

Ribbon: Celebrate It.


I used the template, and followed the instructions, to make this sweet handmade paper set.


To the front of the envelope, I added a little ribbon tie. 
I also stamped the "On Your Birthday". The envelope is only about 3" square.


The little card measures 2 1/2" square. Isn't it adorable?
I die-cut the bottom edge of the front of the card, using one of the Spring Border Dies.
 Then I did some more stamping to the inside of the card.

It's the perfect little set to include with a gift.
Wouldn't it be lovely tucked under the bow of a wedding gift?
The handmade paper makes it so special,
and the sparkles make it so magical! 

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another handmade paper project!

* * * * *
Oh, you'll want to check out the resource page over at the website. 
You can watch Arnold Grummer himself demonstrate how to make paper! 

* * * * *
Here are all the links:




2 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

Pretty color you ended up with Nancy! I love the colored bits that are scattered inside the paper. I'll have to check out the process. Thanks for sharing your art!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! Nancy, stamping on the card doesn't detract from the beauty of the card, it is so Beautiful. I'll have to see if I have any left to case yours :)
Faith x

Blog Archive