Tuesday 9 July 2019

My Scrap Chick - Beach Duck Boys and Girls!

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new DT post for My Scrap Chick!

Today I'm featuring the adorable:

Beach Duck Boys file, and
the Beach Duck Girls file.

I have to tell you...this file today just QUACKS me up! lol 
I've made four fun cards, 
which was so easy to do because there are 10 designs in each file.
So this is just a sampling of what you get to play with!
Plus, you have the option of print then cut, or the actual cut file.
Since I was making four cards, I went for the print then cut option. 
I'll try to keep the words to a minimum since there are so many photos.

Here we go:



Super cute, right?
I just added some punched borders, 
and then nestled the image in behind.
I didn't ink any of the edges because I liked that little frame of white.


I added Glossy Accents to the glasses and the lemondade glass, 
and Stickles to the flower.





This card has another suitable border punch,
and more Glossy Accents on the glasses.



Most of the sand castles are hidden but they're there.
I added Glossy Accents to her eyes, and Stickles to the flower.



For my final card, I layered up more border punches,
and more Glossy Accents on the glasses.


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock;
Punches: Fiskars - Boundary Waters, EK Success - Beach Scene;
Diamond Stickles;
Glossy Accents.

Scrap Chick File Used:

Beach Duck Boys file, and
the Beach Duck Girls file.


These cards were so much fun to put together!
Just think...there are 16 more available on the files!

They'd be great to add to any Summer themed layout too!
* * * * * 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project share!

 * * * * *
Have you signed up for the My Scrap Chick newsletters yet?
Don't forget to do that!
You really don't want to miss out on any of the great freebies! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:




7 comments:

Natalia said...

Thise are so cute!:)

SugarShine Designs said...

These are just quackers! Great job using the files to make the cutest cards! TFS. Janet

Marilyn said...

hahahahah… these are so funny! Cute too.

Valerie said...

Nancy I'm loving ALL your Ducky cards plus you make it look as easy as Duck soup. :) Thank you.

Katie said...

Fabulous cards

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What fun you must have had to put these together Fabulous cards Nancy, love the little details too.
Faith x

Rosmarie said...

They're all soooo cute and adorable!!

Blog Archive