Saturday 6 July 2019

Happy Little Stampers ATC - July Challenge - Floral

Hello, my friends!

I have some new fun to share with you today!
This is a monthly Challenge, so I'll have a new ATC, following the theme, each month!

You may have noticed that I've been having lots of fun creating ATCs lately.
This great challenge is the perfect place for us all to share them!

The July Challenge is so easy...FLORAL! 


Here is my ATC:


I began with a chipboard background,
and added an ATC printable from Gecko Galz.
I added the stamped sentiment.


Then I added several clusters of mini yellow flowers to add some dimension.
After adding some white crystal drops, 
I went over all of the flower and leaves with my sparkle marker.


In the photo above, you can really see all the added shimmer!
One last look at my finished ATC!


Materials Used:
Ink: Distress Ink - Iced Spruce, Memento - Teal Zeal;
Stamp: Just Rite - Signs of Life;
Shine: Spectrum Noir - Sparkle Marker;
Bling: Nuvo Crystal Drops - White;
Flowers: Where Ideas Bloom - Yellow.

* * * * *
ACTs are so much fun to make!
If you haven't tried it you, I hope you do!
Then come on over to Happy Little Stampers,
and link up with us!

* * * * *
The rules are simple...and here they are:

1. You must create an ATC. We accept both cards and coins. 
You must follow the theme.          
2. Link back to your blog post and not your entire blog

3. Provide a link to HLS in your blog post
4. You may enter as many times as you like but each entry must be different
5. You may enter as many other challenges as you like
6. Have fun!


CARDS -

• measure 2.5 x 3.5 inches (64 X 89 mm)
• be traded for other cards - not sold
• be flat enough to fit into a plastic trading card sleeve



COINS -
• measure 2.5 inches in diameter using heavy cardstock
• be traded for other coins - not sold
• be flat enough to fit into a plastic trading card sleeve

* * * * *
Happy Little Stampers has lots of other fun challenges too!
Just head over to their home page and check the sidebar.
You'll see them all listed there...including the ATC Challenge.


9 comments:

Electra said...

Congratulations Nancy! This is a beautiful ATC!! It looks like it is made from porcelain!

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is a gorgeous creation, Nancy. Congratulations on your new DT position.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Congratulations on your DT post. Well done.
This is a gorgeous Nancy, love the "real" flowers against the paper and the sparkle.
Faith x

Susan Renshaw said...

ATCs and coins are such fun - and this one is so pretty! Love all the shimmer and extra dimension with the small clusters of flowers!
Fabulous make for the Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
Teamie
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Carole J said...

Hi Nancy - just popping by to say' Congratulations' on your new DT role! I love your vintage floral ATC and the pretty flowers and crystal drops add lovely interest and texture. I'm sure I'll be playing along now this challenge has been brought to my attention. xx

Maria Pilar said...

Congrats Nancy! This is a beautiful floral card
Hugs

Cheryl said...

It is absolutely exquisite! Thanks for sharing. 💕

Katie said...

This is stunning

Vicki Dutcher said...

WELCOME! You are starting out with a BANG with the beautiful use of floral on your ATCs! I love those added flowers for the texture - very awesome!

Blog Archive