Saturday 6 July 2019

ScraPerfect - Just a Little Care-taking Job

Hello, my friends!

Today I'm happy to be sharing another post for ScraPerfect
Today I'll be featuring :
Best Cleaner Ever and the Perfect Cleaning Cloth.

 Today's post will be short and sweet!
Sometimes we need to do these mundane care-taking jobs.
This particular one was long over-due.

Just take a look at the condition my my poor acrylic blocks in this photo:



Aren't they a mess?
Every time I needed to use one of my unmounted stamps
I would grab one of these blocks,
slap some more adhesive on it,
and stamp away!
I had quite a few layers of gucky glue built up!
Now that my stamps are all mounted, 
it was high time I cleaned these blocks up!
I grabbed my Best Cleaner Ever, sprayed it on my blocks,
and walked away for a while.
When I came back, all the adhesive had released
and turned into a goopy mess, that I could just wipe off with
I gave them a quick rinse in some soapy water, then rinsed and dried them.
Now look at them in the photo below:


They might even look better in this photo:


I'm so pleased with my "brand-new" looking blocks,
all without any effort at all! :o)

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
I'll be back soon with another project share!


* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:



No comments:

Blog Archive