Tuesday 13 August 2019

Quietfire Creations - Even A Small Star Shines...

Hello, my friends!

I'm very excited to be sharing my first official Design Team post for Quietfire Design
After my two Guest DT projects I was invited to join the Team full-time!


I'm thrilled at the opportunity, 
and I can't wait to show you all the fantastic products available!
I will be giving you a little sneak here twice a month.
Once I will be directing you to the Quietfire Creations Blog.
The second time, I will be sharing a digital file project,
and directing you over to the details at the Quietfire Digital Blog.
Finally, I will share one more complete project with you here on my blog! 
There is just so much to share! 

Here's the little sneak of my card today:


I had so much fun creating this unique card!
I've used both a stamp and a digital cut file from Quietfire!

So head on over to the Quietfire Creations Blog and take a better look!
While you're over there, check out the shop and the digital blog.
They're full of fabulous inspiration!

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:





3 comments:

Natalia said...

I love those words on your card☺

Shona Erlenborn said...

Congrats. on the new DT position.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Congratulations Nancy, love the card, the sentiment is beautiful.
Faith x

Blog Archive