Tuesday 6 August 2019

Underwater Mermaid Scene with ScraPerfect and Infinity Engraving

Hello, my friends!

Today I have a fun new combination post share.
I've used some great products from ScraPerfect,
to put together this fun underwater mermaid scene,
using chipboard pieces from Infinity Engraving

These two really are such a great pairing of products.
Here's my project:


I began by creating my background. 
First, I used some Nuvo Embellishment Mousse.
Then I used a VersaMarker along the bottom of the page,
and sprinkled some embossing powders on it. 
Then I added a variety of Stampendous Frantage.
I played around, heat setting in between, until I had the look I wanted.


 I used the Perfect Crafting Pouch on the mermaid face, arms and torso.
I dabbed the rest of the mermaid, and the shells, with Stampendous Embossing Ink.
I sprinkled with a variety of embossing powders and glitters,
and heat set.


My mermaid is quite modest,
so she's hidden behind a very heavily embossed shell.


I then used the Best Glue Ever to adhere all the 
embossed chipboard pieces to the background.


Here's a closer look at some of the embossing:




When I was finished with all the powders and glitters
I had quite a mess! 
So I grabbed the Perfect Cleaning Cloth!
It did a really great job of picking up all of the stray bits that were everywhere.


This piece measures 6" square.
I think I'll use it for the cover of a Summer themed mini album.
Here's one last look at the finished project:


This was a really fun project to put together!
It was all so much fun to play with.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back again soon with another project!

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:





* * * * *



4 comments:

Natalia said...

I love this idea☺

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is so pretty. Love all the embossing, Nancy.

Anonymous said...

So pretty. I love it!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE your "modest" mermaid, such a pretty piece, and colour combo Nancy.
Faith x

Blog Archive