Wednesday 30 October 2019

Ephemoire - Faded Foiliage TN

Hello, friends!

Today I have a fun new project for Ephemoire!

This is the first time that I've put an album together
in the Traveler's Notebook style!
I have to tell you that I'm certainly hooked!
I'll be doing many more of these!

For my project, I'm featuring :

Faded Foliage Fauxdori Tn - Journal Kit

Faded Foliage Letter Size Papers

Women in Aprons Digital Stamps

Here's my Journal:




Since this is for a Fall themed album,
I decided to keep the cover just plain chipboard.
The "Journal" is part of the kit.
I really like the way this one feels in my hands.


I've made two signatures. 
I printed one of the plain Faded Foliage papers
on the back of each double-page spread.



Then I put a lot of thought into page placement.



This is the first of three Women in Aprons digital stamps.
I coloured them with my markers and fussy cut them out.




This is the second signature.


Here's another one of them women,
and a fun undercut page.





Here I slipped a mini file folder under the elastic.


I added a fussy cut leaf to the inside of the file.


The third and final woman image.




As you can see,
this kit is full of wonderful pockets, tags, leaves, cards,
and so much more!


Here's the plain back cover of the album!
Seriously, this was loads of fun to put together,
and I can't wait to make another one! :o)


Other Materials Used:
Die: Eileen Hull - Journal;
Chipboard: Grafix;
Ribbon: Offray;
Elastic: Unknown.

Ephemoire Products Used:

Faded Foliage Fauxdori Tn - Journal Kit

Faded Foliage Letter Size Papers


Women in Aprons Digital Stamps

* * * * *

Here are the links for you:

No comments:

Blog Archive