Thursday 31 October 2019

Quietfire Design - May Peace Be Your Gift

Hello, my friends!

It's time for another project share for Quietfire Design

Today I'm featuring one of the new Quietfire Stamp Sets,
as well as a fun cut file from Suzanne Cannon:

and

I thought these worked very well together.
Combined, they make a lovely Christmas gift presentation.
Now if we could only figure out how to actually fill it with the gift of peace! 



Here are the pieces cut:


I thought this patterned Christmas paper made a lovely tote.
Then I cut the panels from a matching cardstock.


It's a really lovely size,
and could be filled with all kinds of wonderful things:
treats, baking, or maybe jewelry.
The front panel is stamped, 
and then I added another plain panel to the back.
It offers a spot to write a sentiment,
and the recipients name.


Here's a detailed look at the stamp...
...it's so pretty! 


To finish it off, I added some enamel jewels to the front,
and a piece of bright red tissue to the inside.


Other Materials Used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye - Lost and Found Christmas,
Recollections - Cardstock;
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black;
Bling: Unknown Enamel Jewels.

Quietfire Design Products Used:


 

* * * * *
Thank you so much for stopping in today!
I'll be back soon with another fun Quietfire project!

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:





Blog Archive