Tuesday 22 October 2019

Makin's Clay - Project Share

Hello, friends!

I have a new Makin's Clay project share today!

This is just a quick project share post!

I've created this pretty clay pendant:

I molded the heart in a Stamperia mold,
using black Makin's Clay®.


Then I used gold Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Polish to colour it.
After punching a hole in the top center,
I added three jump rings,
so the pendant could dangle.
Finally, I threaded a gold chain through the last jump ring.


This was so much fun to make! :o)

* * * * *
Thanks for stopping in today!
See you again very soon! 

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:



3 comments:

Natalia said...

Wow, so beautiful!☺

Shona Erlenborn said...

So pretty! Love the vintage look.

Eekers said...

It's come out great! Looks like it's definitely metal and burnished! And a tiny bit yellow ;) x

Blog Archive